Sunday, October 7, 2012

Strengths




Part of the series of videos in the lead up to KONA. I am not including all of them but the ones that I find helpful and useful.

I enjoy the comments from the pros about the strength needed to do an Ironman  .It is mainly mental and even for me building the engine needed does come down to the mental capacity to put in the hours to build that capacity.

Whilst it is not the best of years particularly since Busselton 2011 , it does help to have small victories and to keep trying. Unfortunately with the pull from work commitments being significant this year the mental capacity to absorb the training work load has suffered somewhat. I see the year as a recovery year but it is heart warming to know even the best have set backs from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment