Sunday, February 3, 2013

50 Ways to ....


Like training for Zombies ...there are many ways to .....

My training has morphed into a soap opera of Train's Song , 50 Ways to Survive ...or say good bye. I am unfortunately at the bottom of a bell curve but whilst the blog has taken a tragic turn of a mundane depressing tone , it isn't all bad .It is a necessity of training that there will be bad patches and whilst not uplifting to read , the blog has to be true to the recording of not only the ups but the absolute downs. Where this leads I do not know other than the fact that I am not at any level of strength .I am managing . It is a good indication of how I will travel at the next race and I know I will need to get back to the gym and a lot of core work and strength work.Unfortunately I can't do that till after New Zealand.

Whilst we are self absorbed at the results and the ebbs and flow of performance  ( they are important) I am reminded that I made the decisions and would I have had it any other way ? ...probably not . To know where you are heading , you do need to know where you came from.I know intimately all the roads I have traveled to be where I am .

No comments:

Post a Comment